(Applications will open December 2017)
Is Your Group Eligible for a TJFP Grant?
- Are you a group?
- Are you a grassroots, trans justice group run by and for trans people?
- Is your group’s total budget less than $250,000?
- Are you located in the United States or Puerto Rico?
- Are you centering the leadership of trans people organizing around their experiences with racism, economic injustice, transmisogyny, ableism, immigration, incarceration, and other intersecting oppressions?
- Are you meeting the needs of different local communities and using organizing and/or providing services to help bring people together?
- Do you see your work as part of a bigger picture of trans-led work that seeks dignity and justice for all people?
You do not need to be a 501c3 non-profit or have a fiscal sponsor to apply!
This post is also available in: Spanish