- All Southern Equality Fund Grassroots Partners (187)
- #LGBTSouth Birmingham (4)
- #LGBTSouth Hattiesburg (3)
- #WeAreOrlando (1)
- 2015 LGBT* in the South (4)
- 2015 Mississippi (3)
- 2016 LGBT* in the South (8)
- Crisis & Opportunity Fund (17)
- General Fund (69)
- Grassroots Gathering Support (4)
- HB2 Rapid Response (14)
- HIV/AIDS Contest Grant (4)
- Post-Election Rapid Response (11)
- Queer The Vote (9)
- Queer Youth in NC (9)
- Safe Schools Safe Communities (14)
- Toolkit Grant (6)
- Trans Leadership Cohort (5)
Outreach campaign to change how the general public perceives HIV and HIV testing and to destigmatize the LGBT community associated with HIV. Ads will focus on increasing awareness about who should get tested, how to get tested, advancements in treatment and prognosis, and encouraging greater Mobile to help eradicate HIV by getting free HIV testing at AIDS Alabama South and encouraging others to get tested.
Supplies for trainings: more handouts, promotional items to get more people to attend the trainings. Safe Zone for All is a ground breaking educational initiative designed to foster availability for safe spaces for at risk individuals and distribute information and guidance to those seeking assistance.
America in Transition is a documentary series exploring community, family, and faith for trans people of color across the United States, as they travel across the US to capture real life for a veteran turned activist, a two-spirit dancer, and a model navigating family life.
File for 501c3 status to open center for displaced LGBTQ youth in Greensboro/Asheboro.